Join the Fight
So, how can you take a next step? Well, there are a couple ways.
- If you're interested but don't want to commit yet, just sign up for our email updates. You can give us just an email address (so your privacy is still protected), or you can let us know who you are and what kind of information you're interested in.
- Ask us a question - anonymously - by visiting our AskAway forum. Your question and our answer could be shared with all website visitors.
- If you'd like to formally put your name behind the fight to join Teamsters Canada, visit our Sign a Card page and we'll help you sign up.
I have discovered several instances where the system we are measured bye is unable to count or properly identify our true performance on road.I have taken the proper steps to bring this to the attention of management and upper management and had these concerns dismissed.I feel that as the review score ultimately determines our raises that this maybe seen as a type of fraud.What do you think and would this be allowed to continue under a union?
Yes, we understand that the system has problems. No matter what system you chose it will be part of a collective agreement whether it be a system like Purolator, UPS, or a system that deals with a score formula similar to FedEx.
As it will be in a collective agreement you will know what your raises will be without any arbitrary review bias.
- The Canada Labour Code says that $5 is required for the sign-up process.
- There are no initiation fees when you join Teamsters Canada.
- You start paying union dues only when you obtain your first collective agreement.